Louis Vuitton and Louboutin come to our mind instantly when one talks about fashion. They run the fashion industry with their remarkable, evergreen collection. Despite belonging to the same fashion fraternity, they have significant differences. Louis Vuitton is a brand famous for elegant classic bags, while Louboutin, which is known for high heel shoes, have made their place in this world.
|Famous for||Female bags||Female high heels|
|Meaning of the Brand||Lover of Light||Little Shoes|
|Product Style||simple and stand out among its range||simpler and come in a few styles.|
|Workers||1 lakh more workers||around 400 workers|
|Number of stores||460 in more than 50 countries||150 stores in more than 35 countries|
|Products||Handbags, leather goods, shoes, jewelry||Shoes, bags, fragrances, and makeup kits|
Louis Vuitton is a dream brand for every woman. They started the business in 1854 and the first store in Tokyo and Osaka. Its primary specialty was bags and luggage; the brand is also well known for its designer shoes.
It has set its mark in the fashion world and is improving itself to meet customers’ demands with each passing day. Their quality has made people fall in love with them that they don’t seem to care about the high prices of the products.
The Louis Vuitton bags are trendy and unique in themselves. Their bags come with a serial number which is the hidden inseam. The most iconic collection would be the monogram bags with lv printed all over it.
Louis Vuitton has an e-commerce site for online shopping to facilitate the customers. Each handbag is made from one piece of leather from the inside to the outside. It is a well-established organization with 460 stores worldwide.
Louis Vuitton products are simple in design and come in various styles, making them great for those with a variety of fashion needs and preferences.
Louboutin has made its mark globally and has its branch in the streets of famous countries worldwide. It originated in France in 1991 by Christian Louboutin. The shimmering red lacquer is a signature of their shoes.
They come in various styles short boots, mini heels, high heels with all the accurate sizes and are comfortable and suitable for every occasion. The average height of their heels is observed to be at least 4.72 inches or higher.
It is a luxury to wear their shoes and awe people. They are also best known for iconic shoes with red bottoms. For a fake Louboutin, there may be multiple stitching or uneven stitching. Rippled and uneven leather is a sure sign that it is a fake.
Because of the enormous success of their red bottom shoes, they started making other makeup products and nail lacquers with signature red shade. Later, they began producing women’s fragrances as well as lipstick.
The list of their achievements is never-ending. Even though their shoes come with high price tags, the satisfaction that comes with owning them is priceless. In short, they have revolutionized the fashion world in more ways than one.
Key Differences Between Louis Vuitton and Louboutin
- The main difference between the two re-owned brands is that Louis Vuitton is famous for its beautiful trendy bags and Louboutin for its red sole high heels.
- Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854, and Louboutin in 1991.
- In French, Louis Vuitton means “Lover of Light.” Meanwhile, Louboutin means “Little Shoes.”
- Louis Vuitton is more set up for its organization; it encompasses a whopping 1 lakh more workers while Louboutin could be a little firm; they have around 400 workers.
- Louis Vuitton has more than 460 stores in 50 nations though Louboutin is shown in 35 countries with 150 stores.
- Louis Vuitton is well known for its leather handbags, shoes, and sunglasses, while Louboutin is known for its shoes, handbags, women’s fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Louboutin’s high-end shoes are pricey, and Louis Vuitton’s bags are costly, but they make a great fashion statement for today’s trendy woman.
- Unlike Louis Vuitton, which has a massive network of stores worldwide, Louboutin is much smaller and has fewer stores.
- In contrast, Louis Vuitton’s products are simple and stand out among its range, which appeals to a wide range of fashion tastes.
- On the other hand, Louis Louboutin’s products are more superficial and come in a few styles.
From satisfying a women’s desire to looking good to coming up with new fashion lines, they have played a pivotal role and set a benchmark for the rest to follow. The fashion world will not survive without any of the two brands.
Louis Vuitton came from no place and made packs still in fashion. Louboutin could be a modern and modern designer who has inventive contemplations. Both brands make world-class quality products to make people happy; they have become the most loved brands of this time.