The key difference between Atmosphere and Environment is that, Atmosphere is the layer of gases around the Earth and Environment is the living or non-living things around us.
Environment is called biosphere and hydrosphere of the earth and atmosphere refers to air and its components. Atmosphere is related to weather and environment is concerned with climate.
|Definition||Atmosphere is the layer of gases around the earth||Our surrounding is known as our environment.|
|Ecosystem||Atmosphere is the last layer of ecosystem||Environment is not an layer of ecosystem|
|Content||Atmosphere has oxygen , nitrogen and other gases||Air, water, animal and people around us makes our environment.|
|Relation||Atmosphere is related with weather||Environment is related with climate|
What is Atmosphere?
The ecosystem that is the system of this earth has four parts that are
Atmosphere is the layer of gases around the earth. These gases consist of following composition
- 78% nitrogen
- 21% oxygen
- 1% other
The condition of atmosphere always vary and condition of atmosphere is describe by following factors
- Air pressure
Ozone layer plays an important role here. Ozone layer is a layer around the atmosphere that protect us from the UV rays.
What is Environment?
All the things around us makes our environment like all the living things and non-living things around us. For examples
- All other objects
Environment and atmosphere are often considered same terms and are considered to be interchangeable but there is a huge difference between the both terms. We are the one that decide or chose our environment. Our environment has a huge impact on us. Water we drink, food we eat, air we breathe in and people we live with makes our environment. Environment is also known as surroundings.
- Environment is our surroundings and atmosphere is the layer of gasses round planet earth.
- Atmosphere is the last layer of ecosystem whereas environment is our own system around us.
- Atmosphere consist of Nitrogen, oxygen and other gasses whereas environment consist of all the living and non-living things around us.
- Weather is effected by atmosphere whereas climate is effected by environment
- Ozone layer is the important part of atmosphere and pollution is the important part of environment.