Jeans is a most popular and fashionable dress among teenagers. Skinny jeans and slim jeans are two popular kind of jeans. Often sellers use same word jeans without differentiating between these two styles. Although there are minor variations between these two styles. After going through this article you will come to know what are the basic differences between them and next time you will be able to choose better outfit for yourself.
What are Skinny Jeans?
The word skinny itself showing a product, which stick on the skin. Skinny jeans is a kind of jeans, which totally stick on the skin. Fit pants, stovepipes, cigarette pants and drainpipes are some few other names of skinny jeans. History of skinny clothes is very old. In 17th and 18th century, royal members used to wore tight breeches and hosen. Mostly thin and slim people wear skinny jeans and skinny jeans mostly suits to these kinds of people. Two basic material cotton and lycra are used as basic ingredients to make stretchable skinny jeans.
What are Slim Jeans?
Slim jeans is regular form of straight leg jeans and different from fit jeans. There are no flares nor narrow shape in slim jeans. These kinds of jeans are equally wearable for every kind of physic. These are not as tight as skinny jeans and does not shows your leg or thighs in tight position. These are also made of cotton and lyric material but difference is that they are not manufactured to tightly hold the body like skinny or tight jeans. Slim jeans keep a person comfortable and also increased his personality and look.
Key Differences between Skinny Jeans and Slim Jeans
- Skinny jeans is most suitable to handsome and above average thin people while slim jeans is equally suitable to all kinds of people.
- Skinny jeans is used for parties and fun fair events while slim jeans is used in fun fair, parties, funeral and marriage ceremonial.
- Slim jeans increased more personality as compares to skinny jeans.
- To some extent slim jeans can be used formally and officially while skinny jeans is always used in informal environment.
- Women and girls often wear the skinny jeans while men and boys mostly used the slim jeans.
- Wearing and removing slim jeans is more easier than skinny jeans.
- Slim jeans are more comfortable than skinny jeans as these are simple straight leg pants.
- Skinny jeans contains more stretchable material as compare to slim jeans.
- Slim jeans is tight at thigh while skinny jeans is completely tight from thigh to ankle.